Speak to one of our experts, book a consultation today with Ben EvansBook a Consultation
Zenmuse P1 – Efficiency through Flexible Full-frame Photogrammetry
The New Benchmark for Aerial Surveying
The Zenmuse P1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
Your Go-to Tool for Aerial Photogrammetry
The P1 includes a full-frame, low-noise high-sensitivity sensor that can take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight, and covering 3 km² in a single flight.
Equipped with a global mechanical shutter and the all-new TimeSync 2.0 system, which synchronizes time across modules at the microsecond level, the Zenmuse P1 lets users capture centimetre-accurate data combined with the real-time position and orientation compensation technology.
Create 2D, 3D, and detailed models thanks to the integrated 3-axis gimbal that can be outfitted with 24/35/50mm lenses and the Smart Oblique Capture feature.
Efficiency to Cover It All – Full-frame Camera
- 45MP Full-frame Sensor
- 4.4 µm Pixel Size
- Low-noise, high sensitivity imaging extends daily operational time
- Take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight
- TimeSync 2.0 aligns the camera, flight controller, RTK module, and gimbal at the microsecond level
Flexibility to Capture It All – Multiple Fixed-focus Lens Options
- Global Mechanical Shutter, Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
- Sends the median exposure pulse in microseconds
- Supports 24/35/50mm lenses with DJI DL mounts
Work Smart, Work Fast
Smart Oblique Capture
Cover 7.5 km² in a single workday with the P1. Elevate the efficiency of your oblique photography mission using Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal automatically rotates to take photos at the different angles needed. Only photos essential to the reconstruction will be taken at the edge of the flight area, increasing the efficiency of post processing by 20% to 50%.
Smart Data Management
Your mission data management – streamlined.
- Mission result files are automatically associated with the Mission Name and Mission Time.
- A centralized storage location for photos, GNSS data, and TimeStamps.MRK files.
- The image metadata contains the camera’s intrinsic and extrinsic parameters and the status of RTK.
Verify data quality immediately post-flight by checking the position data and number of the images acquired, as well as RTK status and positioning accuracy.
- Topographic Mapping
- Natural Resource Management
- Geological Investigation
- AEC & Surveying
What’s in the box
1 x Zenmuse P1 Payload
1 x DJI DL 35mm F2.8 LS ASPH Lens
1 x 16GB SD Card1 x Camera Body Cap
1 x Lens Rear Cap1 x Lens Cleaning Cloth
1 x Storage Case