Speak to one of our experts, book a consultation today with Ben EvansBook a Consultation
What stands out
- Integrates a Lidar module, RGB camera and high-accuracy IMU
- 3 cm Precision
- 3 cm Accuracy
- Up to 90M operating altitude
- Fly&Drive ready
- 360° field of view
YellowScan Surveyor Ultra is a Hesai XT32M2X-based UAV LiDAR system
The YellowScan Surveyor Ultra LiDAR system is suited for high-speed UAV (VTOL fixed-wing or helicopter) and long-range needs due to its high-density specifications.
With the 360° Field of View of the Hesai XT32M2X laser scanner, the YellowScan Surveyor Ultra answers vertical mapping and mobile mapping needs when combined with Fly&Drive.
Its light weight makes it easy to mount on any UAV, including VTOL or helicopters. As with all YellowScan LiDAR systems, the Surveyor Ultra is designed for 3D modelling under vegetation and fast data processing.
Collect LiDAR and RGB data in a single flight
The Surveyor Ultra is compatible with an optional 20 MP camera module:
- Data is georeferenced automatically
- No need for pre-flight calibration
- The operation will be as simple as our LiDAR operation: «Just press the Yellow button»
2-in-1 solution: UAV & MOBILE Mapping
The Surveyor Ultra is suitable for mobile mapping with the YellowScan Fly&Drive. This mobile mapping kit includes:
- A 4-kg car pod for mobile mapping with 3 built-in suction cups and a wire rope vibration isolator system, a GNSS antenna and a roof bar
- A wheel-mounted odometer, measuring the distance driven to improve final trajectory data
- A specific dual-use dynamic model for mobile / UAV mapping
- External power supply, with a cable directly connected to the cigarette lighter socket of the car
- LiveStation software for live visualization. Start LiDAR acquisition directly from the LiveStation (no need to get out of the vehicle…. to start acquisition)
360° Field of View!
You have the ability to scan at 360° with the YellowScan Surveyor Ultra. This means you can collect LiDAR data not only from the ground but from verticals as well.
The Surveyor Ultra is your best option if you plan to use your LiDAR system for applications such as vertical inspections (buildings, bridges, coastal erosion, cliffs, mountains). And you benefit from a high point density obtained from the Hesai XT32M2X laser scanner.
Long-lasting LiDAR system: if you want your LiDAR system to last, internal temperature management is key!
Easily travel with your LiDAR equipment.
Along with the YellowScan Surveyor Ultra, receive a complete Pelicase protecting all the accessories needed for your LiDAR surveys.
Laser Scanner Protection
We provide you with a dedicated protection cover, so your LiDAR laser head is protected over time from any scratches.
Because productivity in the field matters.
Autonomy is sorted! YellowScan Surveyor Ultra comes with 2 sets of batteries, with 1h20 of autonomy each.
Data in straight in your pocket!
We provide you with two 128GB USB keys for LiDAR data storage. This represents approximately 25 hours of data collection.
- YellowScan Surveyor Ultra
- 1 charger and 2 batteries
- 1 GNSS antenna and cable
- 2 USB flash drives
- 1 Pelicase
- Applanix POSPac UAV
- YellowScan CloudStation
- Worldwide support including 1st-year unlimited support
- Boresight calibration certificate
- 1-year warranty
- In-person or online training
- Mounting bracket with single or dual Sony a6000 camera for DJI M600
- Fly & Drove – UAV & Car mapping
- DJI Skyport or Gremsy quick-release adapters
- YellowScan LiveStation – the real-time in-flight LiDAR monitoring kit (software + 2 radio modems)
- Colourization module: export colourized point clouds from LiDAR + camera acquisition
- Strip Adjustment module: a point cloud enhancing toolbox for the CloudStation software
- Terrain Module: export classified point clouds from the CloudStation software
- Warranty and technical support extensions