Speak to one of our experts, book a consultation today with Ben EvansBook a Consultation
What stands out
- Integrates a Lidar module, RGB camera and high-accuracy IMU
- 2.5 cm Precision
- 3 cm Accuracy
- Up to 100M (330FT) operating altitude
- 3 Echoes per shot
- 70.4° field of view
- up to 1-hour autonomy with its own battery
The new YellowScan Mapper+ can be mounted on a wide range of UAV platforms due to its low weight.
The YellowScan Mapper+ integrates the Livox AVIA laser scanner with a high-performance GNSS-aided inertial navigation system into a lightweight, standalone and easy-to-use lidar system. Proven capabilities and stable results over a wide range of applications.
Mapper+ camera module
Colourize your point cloud using the camera module extension.
Operating this camera is as simple as our philosophy: “just press the Yellow button”. The camera is powered through the Mapper+ and its data is stored on a dedicated SD card.
The Human-Machine Interface was thought out to be simple and efficient
With LEDs that indicate the LiDAR system’s status and its single-button operation. As usual, we followed the “Just Press the Yellow Button” philosophy.
Data storage is not an issue
You don’t need to connect to your LiDAR system to gather data. Just remove the USB stick from the system and go to your computer. As you receive two USBs, this helps you land and take-off again straight away thanks to the second USB stick.
Survey productivity matters to us! With one USB stick, you can store LiDAR data from a 3 hour-survey.
No overheating LiDAR system!
We have optimized the temperature management with a double suction grid (airflow management) for better aeration of the system. You can operate the Mapper+ between -20°C/-4°F and +40°C/140°F.
Did you say dual-sensor?
We designed a new unique internal port for RGB cameras. You will be able to connect other sensors if needed.
Connect your YellowScan Mapper+ LiDAR system to your Gremsy Port
The YellowScan Mapper+ is also compatible with the Gremsy port for quick release and easy integration on a wide range of UAVs.
Connect your Mapper LiDAR system to your DJI Skyport
The YellowScan Mapper+ can be used with the DJI Skyport. The Mapper+ is compatible with the DJI M300…but not only. We have a bunch of customers flying their UAV with our product: multirotor, fixed-wing and helicopter drones.
You‘ve got the power!
A set of 2 worldwide certified batteries is shipped with the YellowScan Mapper+.
They are high-performance batteries that can easily be swapped in the field for increased productivity.
You have 3 different ways to power your YellowScan Mapper+. You can either use:
- Skyport (on DJI M300 UAV) or Gremsy port
- External Power source with the dedicated port (UAV’s power)
- YellowScan Mapper+ LiDAR system’s own power
Just land, remove the first battery set and replace it by the new one. Take-off again! The YellowScan Mapper+ has 1h autonomy with its own battery.
Carry your system in a dedicated backpack
In this hard-shell backpack with custom pre-cut foam, you can easily carry your LiDAR with everything you need (LiDAR system, software, batteries, laptop, data storage). This backpack is the size of a carry-on luggage which fits in any airline overhead compartment.
- YellowScan Mapper+
- 1 Charger and 2 batteries
- 1 GNSS antenna and cable
- 2 USB flash drives
- Rugged pelicase
- Applanix POSPac UAV
- YellowScan CloudStation
- Worldwide support including 1st-year unlimited support
- Boresight calibration certificate
- 1-year warranty
- In-person or online training
- Stand-alone Mounting Bracket for DJI M600/M300
- Stand-alone Mounting Bracket for DJI M210
- DJI Skyport or Gremsy quick-release adapters
- YellowScan LiveStation
- Colourization module: export colourized point clouds from LiDAR + camera acquisition
- Strip Adjustment module: a point cloud enhancing toolbox for the CloudStation software
- Terrain Module: export classified point clouds from the CloudStation software
- Warranty and technical support extensions